best friend

a true friend





Do not walk behind me, because maybe I can not lead you. Do not walk in front of me either, maybe I can not follow you. Walk next to me and be my best friend.

Believe me, not betrayal that will end us, but the eternal friendship that will accompany us to the end of life.
The process of becoming a friend requires a maintenance effort of loyalty, but not when we need help then we have the motivation to seek attention, help and affirming the love of others, but instead he took the initiative to give and realize what is needed by his friend.

Whenever you need a friend, I'll always be there for you! Waiting for you from a distance! Waiting for you back to the way you used to! Become a pair of friends who understand each other!
Together with others I may be shy, but when I'm with my best friend, I turn out to be very crazy.

How do I know them ?
here is a list of names of my friends :
1.      Febry Andhika Surya
2.      Andri firmasyah
3.      Triono
4.      Syaifuddin Akbar Putra

we are friends from since smp where we do not know each other and as time goes we also start to know each other and finally one by one we begin to get together often together with the way together and do crazy things.
as for the things of love and sorrow in our friendship this but maybe the things of grief in our friendship is very little even many things that silly things we often do togethe/
I hope that our friendship can be good to continue and often help each other.
 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

10