My dreams







“ The person who makes a success of living is the ones who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication.” –cecil B.DeMille







My goal after graduating college later is to become a successful entrepreneur because it is my goal from small. In today many people are laid off so they are forced to become unemployed, when they have to meet the needs of their families. Lots of people have skills and skills but they do not have the capital to start a business. 

Therefore I want to be an entrepreneur because I want to open my own job field and can help people who do not have jobs so they have income and can meet their life needs to achieve a better life. Being an entrepreneur is not an easy thing. We have to pioneer things from the bottom, we often fail. There is a saying "Failure Is The Key To A Success". Those words make me passionate and keep trying to achieve my goals. 

Being an entrepreneur does require a sizeable capital. From where I was still in high school, I had started a small business. With a mediocre and fortunate capital that is not big enough, but I am happy to do business until now. Little by little the money I get I collect because I want to open a bigger and successful business again. There are many things I can learn from here. One of them is I have many relationships and friends, I also get knowledge about entrepreneurship from experience, both my personal experience others so, far the preparations I have made are to accumulate a little money for business capital, learn everything about entrepreneurship, find out more about good and successful entrepreneurship, and strive to start new things without fear of failure. If we never try, of course we also will never succeed.That's a little story of my ideals. Hopefully what I aspire can be realized, amiiinnn ... I am sure if there is intention and willpower, it can all be achieved easily. For friends all never be afraid of failure in starting everything. Good luck…

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

10